1.29.2010

Coffee Pot and Mushroom Hunting


I woke up today before my alarm went off, which means that I can justify going online and posting a quick note. Friday's I have an earlier work schedule 6:30 - 3:30. I'm hoping that it will make it easier to get places on the weekend.

I really need a quiet coffee pot to put in my office. I don't need anything big or fancy, just something quiet! Tyler and I saw this joint coffee maker/espresso maker on craigslist that was being sold for only $20 - it was already sold though by the time she replied to me.

If you have a coffee maker to donate, or can suggest a quiet one, please give me a call :)

Looking for something to do this weekend? You can OBVIOUSLY join the Pub Crawl (see older post) tonight and/or check out Blog Monterey for this weekend's events. Really though, how FUN does this sound:

Fungophiles, rejoice! Wild mushroom expert Phil Carpenter and Marina mayor Bruce Delgado take wannabe mushroom-hunters on an expedition across the Fort Ord Public Lands, finding edible wild mushrooms wherever they lie (hopefully not beneath the tire of a mountain biker). 9am-12:30pm, free, meet at the Fort Ord Thrift Shop parking lot on Lightfighter Drive. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment