1.28.2010

Pub Crawl tomorrow!

I am taking full advantage of Tyler's internet access right now. Max and I came over to watch Community, Parks & Recreation, The Office, and 30 Rock (love it). It has been so nice to use a working internet connection! Ahhhh I'm going crazy.

This post needed a picture. Amy and me during New Years weekend:

Anyways... PUB CRAWL TOMORROW in downtown MONTEREYYYY!!

This is going to be my first full weekend in Monterey/Seaside since I moved here! Can't wait to kick it off by checking out the bar scene downtown with my future kickball teammates.

Here is the set up:
7:30 pm - 8:45 pm: London Bridge
8:45 pm - 9:00 pm: Head back to Alvarado St
9:00 pm - 9:45 pm: Lallapalooza
9:45 pm - 10:30 pm:
Mucky Duck
10:30 pm - 11:15 pm: Britannia Arms
11:15 pm - 12:00 am: Crown & Anchor

If you want to join, give me a call!

p.s. only one of the Jonas brothers is performing on Jay Leno. Not like I care about them at all, but did I miss something? Whatevs!

No comments:

Post a Comment