3.02.2010

Quick Update

Going to Taco Tuesday tonight at El Torito! What a fun tradition this has become... LOST is also on tonight, and I can't wait to watch this week's episode. Two reasons: 1. The lack-of-footage preview makes me uber curious as to what is going to happen. I also saw a clip of a Lostie at some Hollywood event saying that this episode's setting is one we've never seen before. 2. Just read an amazing article relating LOST to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. Tyler said he'd bring me his copy of The Annotated Alice, so I'm going to start reading that right away.

I have a few things I'd like to blog about later (homemade pizza making experience, Tahoe trip, current local/community news)... just need to find some time!


No comments:

Post a Comment