3.29.2010

Vegas I: Flight & Treasure Island


On March 5th I caught the 4:20 pm flight to Las Vegas, Nevada for a weekend trip with some fabulous girl friends of mine. We had this trip planned for some time now, so I was excited that it was finally time to revisit Sin City and cause some trouble. Okay - that sounded really hokey. Among the six of us, there aren't really any troublemakers.... 

It was only two years ago when I made my first trip to Vegas (with Kelly, Megan, and Sierra). Last year I returned with Kelly, Megan, and four more AOII girls: Taylor, Kali, Amy, and Katie G. This year Katie wasn't able to make it because she is living and working in Australia.

Spring Break '09

Hopefully this trip can become a tradition for the six/seven of us. It's nice to be able to gather from different parts of California and convene somewhere with shopping during the day and an over-the-top nightlife! I love playing dress up.

My flight got in around the same time as Kelly's, so we were able to grab a cab together. The six of us stayed at Treasure Island (3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas). The hotel was so much fancier than I imagined it was going to be. Each room was very sexy on the inside, with a flat screen LCD TV, floor-to-ceiling windows, two fluffy pillowtop beds with large padded headboards, and sleek, dark, wood furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment