4.12.2010

Breakfast at Maryjane's Coffeeshop

This morning I woke up in a daze. Vanessa was asking me if I wanted to go to breakfast with them. I had no idea what time it was, I remember declining and falling back to sleep. I woke up, presumably an hour or so later, and decided to shower. Apparently not as much time passed by as I had thought and by the time I got out of the shower they were just about to leave. I hustled and jumped in the car with Vanessa and Chalon.





Boy am I glad I was able to come along! We went to Maryjane's Coffeeshop in downtown's Hard Rock Hotel (207 5th Ave, San Diego).





Their menu was super cute and witty! At the bottom it read: Some advice & a higher code to live by: don't do things on video you will regret one day... NEVER DRINK & DRIVE... Never drink & blog... Always leave big tips… THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU PIERCE





I ordered the Hall 'n' Oatmeal: served with our secret topping. OK, it's brown sugar, golden raisins, silvered almonds, sundried cherries & pistachios ($6). it was delicious but I wish the oatmeal would have been piping hot, that's how I like it!

Their coffee was sooooo yummy! Vanessa and I each had about 3 cups! Also on their caffeine menu: 'Lattes, cappuccinos and all that Seattle stuff' ($4).




Vanessa ordered the buttermilk pancakes. They were tasty, very vanilla-y and thin! Chalon ordered the daily special. I loved this menu option: Cereal boxes to your table. It includes cereal like Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Count Chocula, Maryjane's housemade granola, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Kellog's Corn Flakes (all for $6)

Maryjane's is open during the following hours:
Mon-Thu, Sun 6:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Fri-Sat 6:30 a.m. - 3 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment