3.25.2010

Earth Hour 2010

Learn more about Earth Hour 2010 by following the link.


This Saturday 3/27, at 8:30 pm local time, is Earth Hour. I will be in downtown Fullerton (or getting ready to go out!) Where will you be when the lights go out? Even if I'm in the middle of curling my hair or applying makeup, I'll whip out my flashlight and turn off the electricity in Kerry's house. It's only an hour, let's all help do our part!

In 2009 hundreds of millions of people around the world showed their support for Earth Hour and this year let's answer this global call to action (ring a ling ling)! Program a reminder into your cell phone (DO IT! Right NOW!!) and set a reminder for 10 minutes before 8:30. Take a nap, light a candle, make some romance, or... you know, whatever you want.

Now really, put a reminder in your phone! I know you didn't do it when I suggested it one sentence ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment