3.25.2010

I'll go! I'll go!

If you know me, you know that I love space and that it is my ultimate dream to walk on the moon. Oh hey, NASA. I hope you are reading this in 2036 as part of my background check!

This article was posted today about Obama's NASA plans and how it might get us one step closer to even considering going back to the moon. Who knows if we'll get monetary support for his plan or the Constellation program, but however it is resolved... please, pick me!



'The most heated exchange came when U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Virginia, asked Bolden which country -- the United States or China -- would send humans to the moon next. Bolden started to respond by saying it didn't matter -- because the U.S. already has been there -- when Wolf cut him off. 'Well it does to me,' he snapped. - OMG, IT DOES TO ME TOO!! - 'It does to me, and I think it matters, with all respect, to a lot of Americans.' Bolden then said he thought NASA would 'get back first' with Obama's plan. 'I think we stand a pretty good chance of getting to the moon much quicker than we would have with the Constellation program,' he said, stressing the plan's focus on developing new space technologies.'

No comments:

Post a Comment