4.11.2010

Cafe Carmel Coffee House


After visiting both Georis and Bernardus' tasting rooms in Carmel Valley, my mom, sister, and I decided to do a little shopping. Before we hit up the Coach Factory store, we ducked into Cafe Carmel Coffee House (top of Ocean Avenue, Carmel) . Check out their reviews on Yelp.


The coffee house had lots of pastries, various desserts, fruit salads, pasta salads, yogurt parfaits, quiches, etc. Their website also mentions that they carry paninis, sandwiches, and wraps. The long glass cases display all their yummy products, and large blackboards highlight their drink offerings, which include: coffee, tea, espresso, frappes, and smoothies!

Window displays drawing in the crowds.


 My mom ordered a slice of Cafe Carmel's chocolate cherry cheesecake. The cheesecake itself seemed almost like a mix between cheesecake and cookies and cream ice cream. It was coated in a gloopy cherry topping and a ribbon of whipped cream. Cafe Carmel used an oreo cookie crust instead of the typical graham cracker crust. Good choice. I snuck a few bites from my mom's plate and was glad I did! I'm not the biggest cheesecake person, but I did thoroughly enjoy this!


Nicole ordered a tall cup of coffee that she shared with us. As shown below, they had four flavors available for customers: Decaf French Roast, Dark French Roast, Medium House Blend, and Light Kona Blend. They have the whole spectrum! I wonder if they have free wifi...

No comments:

Post a Comment